Sunday, February 8, 2009

An update!

So I am living on the outskirts of Auburn, almost Federal Way, and I am quite enjoying it. I am living with my wonderfully amazing boyfriend Brian. He is the best. I was living with a couple friends in Auburn... which did not work out. Things were a little hostile in that environment and we had the opportunity to live here so we went with this. It's a great house, its nice and big. We are staying with his sister, her boyfriend and their UH-DOOR-UH-BULL little boy Markus. We have the whole downstairs to ourselves and its great! We have an area for our bed, a living room, and a cubby where we are going to put our computers. Its basically like a studio apartment. Just no kitchen or bath :P Sorcha is now going to be 5 months old. She is getting big!


There are a few pics of her. And here is one of me and my Brian. He is truly a blessing to my life and my heart.

I am hoping that all this means a turn around in the way things have been going for me. I am really happy in my relationship, and my life. Although the finances could always be better *smirk* I am very happy.

1 comment:

Judie and George said...

I'm so glad you posted something! The baby photos are adorable. I am also glad things are going well for you in your world. Brian must be a nice guy, and you deserve that! Everybody needs to find that one right person and sometimes it takes more than one try to get it; but it's so worth it when it works out! Love you lots!