Friday, April 23, 2010

My job...

So I started a new job back in March. At first it was tough because getting up at 4am is not easy for me :p but now I am working 8-430 and who knew sitting on a phone and taking calls could be so exhausting! My voice is all raspy, I have had a headache for 2 days, and I basically get yelled at everyday. Which is fun! Not really... people like to call in and blame you for their lack of common sense. I try to brush it off but sometimes the picking gets to be too much, and I just really want to take off my headset and leave, I can see how some people develop thick skin working with this company. You kinda need to have it. Other then that the job is alright :p As far as life, its been going alright. I have a new love in the music area.. Lady Gaga.. her music is so catchy! I have been listening to a lot of music lately because it helps me get rid of built up anger. Its better than taking my anger out on the wall which is what I have been known to do... hence the fractured hand @ Christmas time.. presents were not fun to open! I am currently in the process of getting my pharmacy license back! Which I am super stoked about! I cannot wait to get back into that field! It's where I am suppose to be! But anywho.. that is my update for now! Hope all is well out there.. and I will try to stop punching walls! :)

No comments: