Friday, June 4, 2010

Whelmed...

I am not overwhelmed, nor am I underwhelmed... I am just whelmed. I get to go see my Gramma and Grandpa Walker tomorrow which is going to be nice. I miss them all the time. I was going thru some old pictures... and I found one of my wedding... and my grandpa was in it. I just realized I have never let myself deal with his passing... I think the more I put in the back of my mind the more I feel like he is still here with me. I miss him so so much.. I just wish there was a way I could tell him how much I miss him and love him.. My life has changed so much in the last 3 years its a little overwhelming, but like I said, I am whelmed.. :p

I guess on a more positive note.. I am down just about 15lbs.. not even really trying.. oh well. <-- see my face is skinnier ha ha

No comments: