Sunday, June 29, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at night...




I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION!
I have finally had the joy of seeing Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and let me tell you... it's absolutely amazing! I also started playing Final Fantasy VI today. I played it for 4 hours! INSANE! I guess I just lost track of time.
It was WAY too hot to do anything today. I attempted to start cleaning and packing up the bedroom but every little move I made I ended up breaking out in a sweat. Our apartment is right on a pond as well... so it was super humid out here! Anywho.. other then that not much to update on. Now that it's cooling down I think I will make an attempt to pack. YUCK!


2 comments:

Honor said...

oh ... just found your blog. hi!! it is WAY too hot to do anything ... especially clean.

we all need a/c I think.

Judie and George said...

I don't know a thing about Final Fantasy, and unless it's rated G I won't find out. My fantasy time is spent on the Twilight series. Love that vampire and werewolf action!